Services and Process
The type of projects we excel at:
- Whole home remodels, significant changes to systems and floor-plan.
- Home additions. Expansion or 2-story. Scale and site planning.
- Full kitchen remodels. Custom design. 3-D renderings. Full elevations.
- Full bath remodels. Spacial re-configuration. Tile design.
- Major shell improvements; roofing, gutters, siding, doors, and windows.
- Major mechanical improvements. High performing HVAC; Tankless water heating and re-pipes; Electrical rewire and service upgrade; Air sealing and insulation.
- Full interior renovations, painting and plaster, faux finishes, hardwood floors, moulding, custom built-ins, and fireplace surrounds.
- Outdoor living. Patios; decks; pergolas; outdoor kitchens; fire places. Accessory structures for offices or art studios. Garage Conversion.
- Custom fencing, garage doors, gates.
How It works. Two clear phases.
The Pre-Construction design and planning phase.
- Before signing we encourage you to look at our work and speak to former clients
- Before signing we discuss your wishes and talk honestly about feasibility and cost potential
- Once contracted, we evaluate your home's current condition, especially areas where significant work is being requested.
- Detail measurements are taken, zoning information collected, and structural investigations performed.
- We apply the Whole-Home perspective for you at this point. If existing systems or structure are past their life, they are weighed along side desired improvements. Simplified design directions are explored with varied cost projections.
- Discussion and decision time. Priorities put into perspective. We clarify expectations and the results for the level of investment desired.
- A Plan and relating investment budget is approved. We focus and develop detail designs on this compass heading. once designs and finishes become finalized, associated project costs are tracked and finalized as well. Your Next phase is ready with no mystery of the project cost to complete.
The Construction phase
- The relating contract will be a fixed cost based on the diligent work leading up to this point.
- Fewer surprises, fewer change orders, and fewer headaches for you during what can be a stressful intrusion on your home.
- You’ll have internet access to our project documents and spreadsheets. Communication is key, where weekly goals are tracked and all of our product specs and decisions are kept. When we complete our project, you’ll have a great record for your future reference.
- You’ll notice that your role at this point is mainly one of patience. All of the hard work and primary decision making on your part was done during the pre-construction phase. We simply execute your expectations with high quality and professionalism.
- Finish and clean. Enjoy the results.